Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

Girl of Nightmares - Kendare Blake Rating: 4.5It was sad that Anna wouldn't be a main character in this story. I missed her soooo much! Her absence was keenly felt for me. Every character went through some serious development and I loved every single one of them. Cas, thank God, is still here and is as humorous as ever. Charming and loyal and his determination makes him my favorite YA male protagonist. I mean come on, how can you NOT get a giggle out of this?“Every time I question him about the feasibility, he smiles at me like he's Yoda and I'm just a dumbass without the Force.” Even though this is a creepy read, (especially that Suicide Forest scene!!!), Cas's humor makes it also a plain fun and entertaining.Carmel and Thomas are awesome supporting characters. This trio would probably be one of my favorites of the bunch. Even though Girl of Nightmares may not be as creepy as the last, I was more afraid here. The vibe was sinister and just terrifying. Although, this was more creeptastic and horrifying than its predecessor.And the ending: I WISH THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER!!! Was perfect! I wouldn't have had it any other way. An awesome conclusion to a 2 book series. Even though I would want more books in this series, it's not needed. You are given compelling characters and spine-chilling scenes, so, what more can you ask for? Fans will not be disappointed and new readers will come to love the horror genre.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes