Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) - Laini Taylor DAT. ENDING.Review to come. Right after I gather my nerve endings from the floor.EDIT:11/18/2012Okay, I got my nerve endings. Let's start this bitch~"Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well."Man, I will forever love that line. That lie also sums up the whole story pretty much. :DBut, I will go in to details right here, right now.The writing was sooo beautiful it made my calling to go to Europe even stronger! The story was sooo enticing that finally my faith in the angel and demon YA genre has been restored! The romance was sooo annoyingly not annoying! Karou was sooo bad-ass,her persona was like a fierwork and her hair! Akiva is sooo tortured, he is the epitome of tortured characters people. Zuzana was sooo awesome, I want her as a best friend y'all. Them chimaera and seraphim were sooo GAH! LOVE THEM AND THEIR WORLD('cept Madrigal). The ending was sooo MIND=BLOWN!I sooo want to read the sequel right now!. . . Okay maybe I'm missing a few nerve endings still. :)

The Complete Sherlock Holmes