Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa Wow.The Iron Queen tore me to shreds. I don't think I have enjoyed a series as good as this one! It was just amazing... I have no words.But I have enough to sing praises about the Iron Queen ;DMeghan Chase has grown so much over the past two books. She was no longer a damsel in distress; she is now a fighter who would do anything for the ones she loves. We also have Ash, Puck and Grimalkin who have been by her side this whole journey.I will forever be Team Puck, but I can say with absolute certainty that Ash and Meghan are perfect for each other. I can believe in their love now. And I have also come to appreciate Ash. But I will always love Puck! I just love his humor and love for Meghan and in this book, his snaky attitude with Grim was just too much.The action was very good. They were just epic! And yes, so epic that I am actually using the word epic.But, the best thing in this book was the ending. I couldn't stop the tears. I was drowning in the feelings of hope, love, sadness and regret. I really believe that there could have been another way, but that ending would still be the best outcome.The Iron Queen isn't the end. I will forever read the works of Julie Kagawa.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes