Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

Shine - Jeri Smith-Ready Another story has ended. I feel very bittersweet right now. I really liked this series and now it's just... over.Shine was definitely a satisfying end. We got our questions answered, relationships were resolved and our characters have developed and grown so much. And it also shows you that the Shade series is one of the better paranormal ghost stories.Aura and Zachary's relationship really moves the story along and although I will always be Team Logan, I have come to accept their relationship. They are a cute couple c: Since their love moves the story along, I thought I wouldn't really enjoy it as much, but I really enjoyed Shine. There were some interesting developments and there were sometimes I was genuinely surprised.Overall, Shine was a satisfying conclusion and in the end, I really came to love Aura's story.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes