Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

Frostbite - Richelle Mead I don't think their is any other way to say this, so I'll just spit it out. I am hooked. Never thought I'd be hooked in to vampires after the whole Twilight fiasco, but like I said before Vampire Academy is not like Twilight and Frostbite was definitely more enjoyable than its predecessor. Things kick right off with a little recap and then it's all action from there! No need for any introductions--you know who's who and what's up and, my God, a lot of shit is up in this sequel.Jensen, you sexy beast.Their is a lot of character development between most of the characters, but most especially in Rose. Rose's mother also makes an appearance and I love the relationship the two have. And I also love the chemistry she and Dimitri have. All characters were starting to grow on me, even Adrian Ivashkov who was introduced in this book. But Lissa fell kind of flat for me in this one. :/There were some very kickass moments, but there were also moments that made me snort very loudly, pull at my heart strings and made me giddy like a school girl. The ending though... it was very shocking, a bit harsh and just sad. Very necessary, I think, but still.Benny, stop being an adorable shit. ermahgerd.Frostbite gives us genuine relationships and characters. Also very well-written, kickass and buckets of fun, I am dying to get the next four books.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes