Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

The Knife of Never Letting Go  - Patrick Ness ^ That is my review, people.JUST KIDDING. Or not ._. . It's just that that GIF is an accurate representation of how I feel about The Knife of Never Letting Go. This book is so good that it's evil. Not only that it is suspenseful, original, full of butt-kicking action and clever.This is like a "boy" book. No sappy romance, full of in your face action scenes and it's about a hero's journey. But I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The writing was simplistic but a lot is said in those few words; a lot is to be desired from your imagination. It would also keep you on the edge of your seat and when you weren't you'd encounter some devastatingly sad moments or happy, hilarious ones.I really liked Todd and Viola. I thought they were a very fitting duo. I loved how they grew on each other and started becoming dependent. I thought they were cute lil' shits. c: All the characters really. They were all great, including the antagonists. I thought they were all very well thought and made.And omg. The story. It was just amazeballs, okay? I thought I was one step ahead of the book only to find out I've been choking on the dust it left behind. And that's my crappy review. You have to read the book for yourself really.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes