Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness, Jim Kay I find myself struggling to find the right words for this book. I can't even begin to describe how much this book has touched me. But I will say a few things though. A Monster Calls is inventive, original, thought-provoking, enchanting, depressing, vulnerable and so much more. It's about loss, grief, love, facing your fears, acceptance and being brave. Amazing, poignant, touching, beautiful, expertly written... I can go on and on and yet what I type will still not be enough to describe this truly wonderful book. They say that a picture is a thousand words. But I'm giving you moving pictures. ;) Because I really can't say anything else, I will be showing you a bunch of GIFs that is a close representation of my feelings on A Monster Calls.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes