Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

Lips Touch: Three Times

Lips Touch: Three Times - Laini Taylor In this review I'm not going to tell you a summary of the three short stories. No, what I'm going to do is just tell you why you need to go to your local book store right away, so you can get this bad boy.Laini Taylor is so amazing, that everything in this book is quotable. And I mean every single sentence in every single paragraph in every single page. Now my friends know that I highlight my favorite quotes in books, if I really did highlight my favorite quotes in this book, it would be covered in yellow highlighter by now.The characters are so, so complex and each story is so imaginative and beautiful. I know I haven't really said a lot, but you guys just have to see for yourself how amazing, awesome, gorgeous, perfect, and *insert even more praises*. Laini Taylor is definitely one of my favorite authors after reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Lips Touch: Three Times.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes