Blame It On the Books

Fangirl. Bibliophile. Cake lover. Homestucker. Sherlockian. Sophomore Student. Crazy. Demon Hunter. My house is Slytherin, my faction Erudite and my God-parent is Apollo. Oh and this is where I write my reviews. Duh.

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles Series #1)

Cinder  - Marissa Meyer We all know what happens in Cinderella. But this is no fairy tale. . .First, before I start this possible train wreck of a review, I have to commend Meyer for her originality. I mean, a cyborg Cinderella? I have to be honest, I was a bit skeptical on this one, but after seeing many positive reviews I had to give Cinder a shot. And I'm sooo glad I did because Cinder was just UH-MAY-ZING! It definitely lives up to the hype.Let's talk characters. Cinder was just bad ass. She was strong, determined and independent. She didn't need a damn fairy godmother to help her get to the ball; she did everything by herself. And the fact that she was a cyborg definitely made her so much more bad ass.Prince Kai. *sighs dreamily* . Cinder's love interest, Prince Kai, is so swoon worthy. He wouldn't stop going after Cinder, even though she would reject him. He's not that remarkable if you think about it, but he was just a real, dreamy prince.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes